Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's been, One week today in LA...

So, here we are... One week into our move to Los Angeles, and I have accomplished so much, but somehow don't feel like I've done enough.  I tend to have pretty big aspirations, and when they don't tend to happen fast enough, I start to feel like I'm failing somehow.  I know, I'm not, but stress can mess your brain pretty well in situations like these...

 In the past week, I have had 2 interviews for the same restaurant and an audition for a commercial.   On top of this, we got all new living room furniture and went to a taping of the Tonight show with Jay Leno.

Sounds like a pretty busy week, right?  Then how come my brain keeps yelling at me that it's not quite enough?  Maybe it will never be enough.  Perhaps that's my driving force that keeps me going in life.

I just really hope this move isn't one of those situations that ends in failure and I'm supposed to take away some great lesson from the experience of it all. 

On the upside, I'm finally getting myself to a place where I have decided not to worry about it for the whole day.  I give myself about an hour in the mornings, (hence writing this blog now) then, no more for the day... As much as possible.  It's just really difficult when you have a limited supply of money with no new income coming in, but your bills still come on a regular basis.

There's not a lot I can do through the weekend, so I should just enjoy my weekend and try not to stress.  Because, if this doesn't work out somehow, I should at the very least have some fun while I was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment